Chapter 6 Test tomorrow.
CHAPTER 6 STUDY GUIDE
- Chapter 6 vocabulary (at least 3)
- Impacts of the Rebellion in the 13 colonies (American Revolution)
- Who is Tecumseh and what did he accomplish?
- Explain the perspectives of both Upper and Lower Canada prior to war.
- What were Lord Durham’s recommendations?
- Explain the results and impacts of the War of 1812
- Impacts of the Great Migration
- What is the Underground Railroad?
- Explain the new form of government established in the Constitutional Act of 1791.
- Impact of the Rebellions of 1837
- List the similarities and differences between the Upper Canada rebellion and the Lower Canada rebellion.