Your chapter 2 test is on Monday October 27th. The following study guide will be due the day of the test.
Social 7 Chapter 2 Study guide
- Chapter 2 Vocabulary words (at least 3 words)
- List the different perspectives that the First Nations and the Europeans had on the idea of land ownership.
- Why do imperial powers want to explore and expand their empires?
- Why were the coureurs de bois a unique group?
- What is the sovereign council? List and describe each key player and their duties.
- List positive and negative aspects to colonization.
- Explain the seigneurial system.
- Who is Samuel de Champlain?
- Why did King Francois I hire Jacques Cartier?
- What impact did the First Nations and the French have on each other?